To protect the health of everyone:
Every person in this office who has not been vaccinated for COVID-19 must wear a face covering that covers their nose and mouth at all times.
- We will not be shaking hands or touching when greeting our clients or visitors.
- As much as possible, all individuals should practice proper social distancing and maintain a distance of a least six (6) feet from any other person. If a client would prefer to wait in their car until the attorney is ready for the appointment, they should advise staff, and the staff will then contact the client when it is time to come into the office.
- Please feel free to use our hand sanitizers or the restroom to wash your hands.
- We clean and sanitize the lobby and conference rooms before and after each meeting.
- We have instructed our employees to frequently wash their hands, cover when coughing, and otherwise work for a safe and healthy workplace.
- We have instructed our employees on the proper safety and cleaning protocols to prepare all conference rooms regarding the sanitization of frequently used items and surfaces, as well as, the placement of meeting participants to ensure proper social distancing throughout the appointment or meeting.
- We have instructed our employees not to come to work if sick, and request that no client or guest come into the office if they are sick. (appointments can be conducted by teleconference or video conference; or can be rescheduled at your convenience).
- Please cough or sneeze with tissues or into your elbow area (and then follow up with hand washing or sanitizer).
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Please let us know if we can do anything further for a healthy office.
- We place our trust in each person to faithfully and honestly follow these rules.
We appreciate your understanding. Please stay safe and healthy.
All of us here at HaasCaywood PC realize this is a difficult and trying time for many of those in our community, and we want to assure you that we will always find a way to continue providing comprehensive legal services to all of our clients no matter what difficulty arises.
- COVID-19 Disaster Loan Assistance
- Local Court Responses to COVID-19
- Employer Guidelines under Governor Whitmer’s “Stay-at-Home” Order
- Expansion of Paid Family and Medical Leave: What Employers and Employees Need to Know
- “Paycheck Protection Program” loans for Small Businesses
- Remote Notarization and Witnessing for Estate Planning, Real Estate Closings, and Other Transactions
- Manufacturing Work Resumed under Executive Order 2020-77
This is a fluid situation where things are changing every day, so please check back periodically to our HaasCaywood PC Facebook page and our website for any further developments. We want to assure you that HaasCaywood PC will be there to handle any legal needs you have during this time of uncertainty. The health and safety or our clients and staff is our top priority, but we will do everything possible to ensure we are able to continue providing exemplary legal services to our clients.